Have you guys ever slept so much that your head hurts when you wake up? Last night, I declared today my sleep-in day and I slept till 10:00. Now my head hurts. That’s what I get!
Anyway, I have a fantassssstic giveaway for you guys at the end of this post. Since I feel asleep last night without posting (bad blogger), I’ve decided to make up for it by giving away some more of my Newman’s Own Organics loot. Details will be at the bottom of this post- feel free to scroll through my nonsense to get to it. 🙂
I did not work out yesterday morning for two reasons:
- My ankle was still swollen from twisting it plus my shoulder has been giving me problems
- I was lazy
Instead, I made a bowl of Trail Mix Oats
Banana oats made with vanilla soy milk and topped with chocolate chips, Newman’s Own Organics Berry Blend, and Almond Butter
Jeff suggested we go to the diner for lunch and since I’m a sucker for diners, I thought it was an excellent plan.
I was thrilled when I got home and found a box in front of my door containing this
Reunited and it feels soo good
I don’t know if you guys have noticed but I’ve been lacking in the PB department for the past few weeks. I know, it’s horrible. When I was at my parent’s house for the weekend a couple weeks ago, I bought a jar of Once Again Organic PB from a grocery store near NYC. When I got back to Albany, I realized it was well past the expiration date on the jar. I tried emailing the grocery story but they never got back to me so I contacted Jake at Once Again Nut Butter and he was kind enough to send me a replacement jar. I’ve been waiting for it to arrive and the only PB I’ve had in weeks has been a Justin’s Honey PB Pack which was gone in a day.
I was so excited to try the PB that when I got home from my shift at work (3-7 plus shopping in the store after), I decided to have oats again for dinner
I put a huge glob of PB on top and it was soo delicious. I also ate some PB straight from the jar (shhhh)
I really liked the PB. I think I am going to be a frequent Once Again Nut Butter customer (along with my Saratoga PB Company Blizzard Butter, of course)
After a late night trip to Walmart and an unpictured bowl of ice cream, I was off to sleep.
October 18: Hey Guys! The Newman’s Own Organics Giveaway is now closed. I will be choosing a winner via random.org later on today! Thank you all for entering and keep an eye out for future giveaways!
I’ve decided to make it a mostly Ginger Themed Giveaway so I hope you guys like ginger!
What’s Up For Grabs:
- 1 Package of Newman’s Own Oragnics Ginger O’s
- 1 Package of Newman’s Own Oragnics Ginger Hermits
- 1 Package of Newman’s Own Oragnics Ginger Mints
- 2 Packages of Newman’s Own Oragnics Dark Chocolate Caramel Cups
How To Enter:
- Comment on this post telling me your plans for Halloween.
- If you have a blog, link back to this giveaway in your next post and let me know you did so OR
- Tweet about this giveaway and make sure to include @roseyrebecca in your tweet
- Earn an extra entry if you are a new or exisiting subscriber to my blog. Leave a separate comment to let me know.
- Earn one more entry if you link back to this giveaway more than once on your blog or tweet about it more than once before the contest is over. Let me know in a separate comment.
This contest will run for an ENTIRE WEEK. You have until Midnight (EST) on Saturday, October 17th to enter. Open to US Residents only.
Have a Great Saturday!