December 21: Hey Guys! The Uncommon Grounds Gingerbread Coffee Giveaway is now closed. I will be choosing a winner via random.org later on today! Thank you all for entering and keep an eye out for future giveaways!
I’m sure all know by now how obsessed I am with Uncommon Grounds
It is definitely my favorite cafe in Albany because they have delicious bagels and excellent coffee.
The kind people at Uncommon Grounds (UG) have graciously offered to send one reader a pound of Gingerbread Coffee.
So, here’s the deal:
UG recently launched the Uncommon Grounds Community Blog
How to Enter:
- Visit UG’s new blog and leave a comment on this post telling me which part of their blog you like the most
- Earn an extra entry if you follow @uncommongrounds on Twitter
- If you have a blog, link back to this giveaway in your next post.
- Tweet about this giveaway and make sure to include @roseyrebecca in your tweet.
- Earn one more entry if you are a new or existing subscriber to my blog.
- FINALLY, earn ONE MORE entry if you visit the Uncommon Grounds website and tell me which coffee or tea you’d most like to try.
***Please leave a comment for each entry so I can keep track!
The giveaway will run for one whole week! You have until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, December 20th to enter.
The contest is open to US Residents only. (Sorry!!)
Good Luck!! I’d love to win this one myself!
P.S. I’ll be back later with a crazy post because I’m in a crazy mood!