Note: If you were subscribed to my blog in Google Reader and my posts aren’t showing up for you, RESUBSCRIBE to www.roseyrebecca.com/feed. My switch to self-hosting threw it off!
[Ten hugs to the first person who can name where the title of this post is from]
I’m tellin ya, I’m a classy gal.
Don’t be jealous.
Guess who I had breakfast with today?
Amy and I met super early this morning to catch up on life, and to eat homemade raspberry and strawberry jam by the spoonful…
All I can tell you is that I devoured half a plate of Homemade Cinnamon-Raisin French Toast…
…minus that huge glob of butter…and died a little on the inside. It was that good. But, that’s all I can reveal since my official review is for the paper.
What I can tell you is that I’ve been guzzling Soy Chamomile Tea Lattes like it’s my job.
Add a little vanilla, honey, and cinnamon and you’re set. I think I’m addicted. I find myself chugging these babies down so fast that I need new ones every five minutes. Ask Mareesa, my coffee tea date this morning.
Go on, ask her. Go to her blog right now and ask about the tea-chugging champion of the world. She’ll tell you, “It’s Rebecca, duh.”
It could be worse.
I could be addicted to bagels…
[I went to Uncommon Grounds twice today] [Don’t Judge]
There are more important things to talk about at the moment.
Like the fact that Courtney tagged me in her “Ten Random Facts About Myself” post about a million years ago and I have yet to tell you ten random facts about myself.
So, ready or not, here we go:
- My name is Rebecca and I’m a bagelaholic. I really need to take a tip from Morgan at Life after Bagels.
- My middle name is Rose, which is why this blog is called Rosey Rebecca. It just kind of works out that I have a rosey personality, too.
- I became a vegetarian in January 2010 because I couldn’t stand the idea of eating animals anymore.
- In December—three months before my 24th birthday—I will receive my B.A. in Journalism and English.
- Over the past three months, I’ve been interning and freelancing for a local newspaper. I write about vegetarian-friendly restaurants in the area and cover other food-related stories. (My dream job,basically)
- Fall is my favorite season. It may have something to do with the fact that Jeff and I started dating five years ago this September. FIVE YEARS!
- I credit 99% of my ridiculous sense of humor to my two older brothers, Adam and David.
- I was made fun of in middle school and high school, but didn’t let it shatter my self-image.
- Nearly a month ago, I wrote a guest post on Fit Chick In The City about my breast cancer scare. I have a follow-up ultrasound on Monday and I’m scared as heck.
- The above nine facts took me a whole hour to write. Fact ten: I’m bad at coming up with ten random facts about myself.
Now it’s time for me to rack your brains. Tell me some random facts about YOU!
Have a great Thursday! <3