Have you ever had one of those days where all you want to do is eat a cupcake?
I’ve been having those kinds of days all week long.
Last night, while I was going crazy running around at work, I could have had a HUGE brownie from the dessert case. Instead, I ate a salad with spinach, roasted reds, walnuts, and feta, and got over it.
I blame my intense craving for cupcakes on Emily. The red velvet ones she auctioned off at my bake sale on Wednesday looked too good for words.
And her pumpkin saffron cupcakes?
I can’t handle it. CAN’T HANDLE IT. Can you?
Speaking of Emily, she gave me a blog award earlier this week, and I have yet to say anything about it.
This is my second blog award, and it makes me SO happy!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
Emily, you are amazing! Thank you so much for this award, and for your contribution to my bake sale. Your cupcakes went for more than $50! You, my dear, should open a bakery. If you do, let me know, and I’ll move in.
2. Sum up your blog philosophy in five words.
Eating. Laughing. Living. Exercising. Eating. (whoops)
3. Pay it forward by nominating ten more awesome bloggers.
This is hard, but here goes!
- Meghann from Meals and Miles
- Julie from Peanut Butter Fingers
- Caitlin from The Twenty Fifth Year
- Rachel from The Life & Lessons of Rachel Wilkerson
- Jenna from Eat, Live, Run
- Heather from Heather Eats Almond Butter
- Megan from MegaNerdRuns
- Brandi from Bran Appétit
- Ashley from Healthy Ashley
- Angela from Oh She Glows
These blogs make my life. MY LIFE. They inspire me, and make me incredibly happy to read. Read them. You won’t be disappointed.
And on that note, I’m off to the gym!
One week until my surgery. I am scared, but I am strong.
Have a great Friday!! <3
P.S. Stay tuned for an awesome giveaway (which will also be another fundraiser) sometime next week!!