Hello fabulous Friday friends!
Pardon my alliteration. I’m just ridiculously excited that I’m two workdays away from spending six glorious days with my family in New York. I have plans to sleep in, spend lots of quality time with my mom and eat my weight in Diana’s vegan Lentil Farro “meat” loaf. (Dear Mom, any chance we can make Angela’s Lentil Mushroom Walnut Balls with Cranberry Pear Sauce, too? Swoon.)
Since I’m already in the linking spirit, now’s as good a time as any to let you know that I’ve decided to make my Ten Great Things I Saw On Twitter This Week post a weekly installment on Rosey Rebecca. I just couldn’t resist after talking to Heather this past weekend about how much she and others enjoy finding new reading material through link-love posts. So, going forward, every Friday I’ll share ten of my favorite Twitter links from that week. I’ll also link to the tweeter (tweeter?) so you can follow them, too, if you have Twitter. If not, just follow along here for lots of twitter fun!
3. @TheSoulfulSpoon explained how she chose to protect her self image by not watching the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show anymore.
4. @Erica_D_House discussed something I’ve been thinking a lot about lately in How Do You Decide Which Diet & Health Advice to Follow (especially after a coworker send me an article about why multivitamins might not be as great as you think. What?)
7. @HealthyLiving explained how our bodies call for help in 9 Ways Your Body Is Trying To Tell You Your Diet Stinks.
9. @Kwidrick wrote an excellent post on what we can learn from the uproar over the Philly food blogger who wrote an email to a restaurant asking for a free family meal in exchange for a positive blog review. (Note- this was not posted this week, but I just read it, so it still counts!)
10. And, last but definitely not least (and also not exactly from this week-shh!!), @neverhomemaker helped all of the last minute shoppers out there (AKA: me) with three wonderful gift guides for 1) active families, 2) foodies, and 3) female athletes.
Reminder: If you haven’t already, check out my January 2014 Let It Go Challenge! It’s a good one!
Have a great weekend!