First things first: I promised I’d announce a Giveaway winner today and I’m happy to say that:
ANNIE is the lucky winner of a Serene Shower Mist from C & Co Naturals.
Congratulations, Annie! Please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information so we can get your prize to you.
Don’t forget that even if you didn’t win, there’s is a still a 10% coupon code you can use in the shop or on C & Co’s website until the end of the month! Just mention/enter promo code HEALTHYLIVING at checkout.
So, it’s no secret that I like food…A LOT. I mean, have you met me? I know I can’t be the only one though, so I thought it would be fun to list some surefire ways to tell if you are, in fact, a foodie. If I missed any, be sure to let me know in the comments.
You might be a foodie if…
- It’s 6 a.m. and you’re already thinking about what you’re going to have for dinner.
- Your Instagram feed looks like this:
- You have stacks and stacks of cookbooks that you read cover to cover like novels.
- Your friends randomly send you pictures of what they’re eating.
- You read restaurant menus for fun, even if you have no plans of going.
- You take pictures of other people’s food from the next table over. (Yes. I did that. No, I’m not ashamed.)
- You’ve seriously considered enrolling in a culinary program, but not to work in the field, just to learn the tricks.
- You are your friends’ go-to person for restaurant recommendations.
- You plan vacations around food.
- You interrupt your friends’ stories about their day to ask where they ate.
- Your loved ones know not to let you get hangry.
- You watch cooking shows religiously…even while you’re working out at the gym (yes, I do this).
- You actually like going to the grocery store and spend an obnoxiously long time there.
- You idolize celebrity chefs, rather than Hollywood celebrities.
- You have multiple Pinterest boards dedicated to food.
- You not only remember what you’ve ordered at restaurants in the past, you remember what your loved ones have ordered too.
- You write a blog with the tagline: “Healthy Living In A World Full of Food” 😉
What did I miss? Tell me in the comments! Happy Eating!
Have a wonderful day! <3