I feel like I just wrote January’s Currently post but it’s been almost a month already! How did that happen!? As you read this, I am in my car making the 11.5 hour drive from Asheville to NEW YORK. I am so excited to visit friends and family. What are you up to this weekend? This week has been a whirlwind so let’s get right to it, shall we?
Currently I am…
1. That it’s been warm enough in Asheville to drink iced lattes. Yesterday the high was 76 degrees. 76 DEGREES. In February! What the heck? Honestly, I love winter but I am so ready for spring. How about you?
2. My C & Co Naturals Serene Shower Mist. Just a friendly reminder that you have until the end of the month to get 10% off your whole purchase in shop or on the C & Co website! Just mention/enter promo code HEALTHYLIVING at checkout. This coupon expires at 11:59 p.m. EST on February 28, so hurry and go shopping. You don’t want to miss it!
3. My friends for coming to our Second Annual Valentine’s Day Pizza Party on Wednesday. And for making me laugh until I cried playing Cards Against Humanity.
1. Everything I mentioned in my pet peeves post: Things You Need To Stop Doing.
2. Writer’s Block. I think this stems from my anxiety about writing. Writer friends, how do you deal with this?
3. That the keys on my newish laptop keep getting stuck. MacBook Pro users. Do you have this problem?
1. Honored to have had the opportunity to take over the @HLBlogs instagram account on Tuesday. I had great time sharing my day in Asheville with the Healthy Living Blogs community. If you’re on Instagram, definitely go check it out.
2. Excited to eat New York pizza and bagels. Oh man. I love the food in Asheville so much but I’m a New Yorker at heart and miss legit New York food so much.
3. Even more excited to see my friends and family in New York, especially my best friend Dara, who just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Boone in December. Eeeee! It’s kind of hard to wrap my head around it. We’ve been friends since preschool and now she has a baby! Howwwww?
1. This sweet top and dress from one my favorite shops in Asheville: Minx Boutique. I buy 90 percent of my clothing at Minx. I just love them so much! The ladies who work there are always so helpful and kind.
2. This flowy, romantic Free People dress from Reciprocity, another of my favorite Asheville shops.
3. Tee shirts and flip flops because it’s so warm in Asheville.
4. Coffee. Because apparently I’m really good at spilling things all over myself.
1. No Roots– Alice Merton
2. Come On Up To The House -Tom Waits cover by Sarah Jarosz
3. Little Swing– AronChupa
4. Oo La La– Beth Ditto
5. Nobody Knows – The Lumineers
6. Tear Down The House– The Avett Brothers
1. Sunny Point Cafe for breakfast every day of my life.
2. You to read Erin’s blog post about Adjusting To A Changing Body.
4. Daylight Saving!! So close!
What’s up with you lately!? Have a great day! <3